This course assists the technician in successful installation and set up of the DM3 series transponder. To earn your certificate, you will need to:
- Complete all content and practice activities in the course
- Earn a minimum score of 80% on the final exam
- Complete a brief survey.
This course is designed for use on tablets, laptops, and desktops in modern HTML5 browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge, on a 1Mbps connection or higher. Taking the course on a phone or slow Internet connection is not recommended.
After completing this course, a technician should be able to:
- Determine preparation required prior to field installation of DM3 series transponders.
- Successfully and safely install and set up a DM3 series transponder into the power supply, make front panel connections and verify the operation.
- Determine correct power supply and transponder setting options.
- Access the AlphaNetTM DM3.0 Transponder Quick Start Guide as an additional resource.
- Complete all steps without additional assistance.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate AlphaNet™ DM3 Series Transponder Installer Certification Course
Your cart is empty